- Bipolar II: A Personal StoryBut I am not Bipolar. I am Bipolar II. I was not successfully diagnosed as such until I […]
- Bipolar 101A collection of how-to articles from Psychiatric Times and the Carlat Report Making the Diagnosis Hypomania. Even with […]
- An Audible RecoveryI have a confession. I’m a book lover who rarely reads. So I’m excited to see our book find its way to the audio world.
- New Textbook: Prescribing PsychotropicsMost textbooks teach you how to choose a psych med. This one shows you how to prescribe it.
- Can A Sleep Med Make Antidepressants Work Better?When you sleep better you feel better, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that a sleep medicine […]
- Antidepressants in Bipolar II: What the Experts DoWe update the research on antidepressants in bipolar disorder, and 18 experts weigh in on how they use these medications in bipolar II disorder in this podcast.
- Mood, Metabolism, and Cognition: An Interview with Rodrigo MansurIn this podcast we look at three ways that the body influences the brain – through neurohormones, inflammation, and metabolic health. Dr. Rodrigo Mansur delves into that last one in our expert interview, and we end with a new app – Thinc-IT – that measures cognition in patients.
1 in 3 people with depression fall in the middle of the mood spectrum (aka bipolar spectrum). Learn what that means and how to treat it.
How genes interact with stress to shape the brain
Mechanisms and causes of bipolar and depression
30 lifestyle changes you can make that treat depression and stabilize bipolar.
A practical textbook for physicians, nurses, therapists, and those who want to understand the science behind the spectrum.
Most textbooks teach you how to choose medications. This one shows you how to prescribe them.