- Psychotherapy Side Effects: An Interview with Michael LindenCan psychotherapy have side effects? Michael Linden believes it can. He launched some of the key studies that shed light on this under-appreciated phenomenon, and discusses them in this podcast-interview.
- The Rise and Sudden Fall of Zimelidine: The First SSRI AntidepressantHow the SSRIs were derived from Benadryl, how a forgotten antidepressant almost brought the serotonergic industry to a […]
- Olanzapine vs. AsenapineOlanzapine (Zyprexa) is one the most effective antipsychotics for schizophrenia, and this new study compares it to asenapine (Saphris)
- Coming Up: A Certification Course in Mood DisordersGet your certification in psychotherapy for mood disorders through this live, online two-day course, Dec 15-16, 2020.
- How to Microdose MedicationsMany psych meds need to be tapered slowly to avoid withdrawal problems. To do this, you’ll need to lower them by very small amounts using a suspension liquid like Ora-Plus
- How to Overcome Procrastination in DepressionDo you have no motivation to do anything? Psychiatrist Michael Posternak shares how he helps people get active when their motivation is sunk by depression
- Dark TherapyA simple fix for one of the underlying causes of bipolar disorder. Here’s how dark therapy began, and where it is today.
1 in 3 people with depression fall in the middle of the mood spectrum (aka bipolar spectrum). Learn what that means and how to treat it.
How genes interact with stress to shape the brain
Mechanisms and causes of bipolar and depression
30 lifestyle changes you can make that treat depression and stabilize bipolar.
A practical textbook for physicians, nurses, therapists, and those who want to understand the science behind the spectrum.
How the mood spectrum looks in real life, with detailed chapters on natural therapies, medications, and tips for friends and family.