1 in 3 people with depression fall in the middle of the mood spectrum (aka bipolar spectrum). Learn what that means and how to treat it.
How genes interact with stress to shape the brain
Mechanisms and causes of bipolar and depression
- Overcoming Self StigmaOvercoming Self-Stigma in Bipolar Disorder (OSSiBD) is an engaging new program designed to address self-stigma.
- Seven Ways to Help Your Partner with DepressionSometimes the best advice comes from people with lived experience. Dr. Heather Gonzales is a behavioral therapist and […]
- Bipolar II: A Personal StoryBut I am not Bipolar. I am Bipolar II. I was not successfully diagnosed as such until I […]
- Bipolar 101A collection of how-to articles from Psychiatric Times and the Carlat Report Making the Diagnosis Hypomania. Even with […]
- An Audible RecoveryI have a confession. I’m a book lover who rarely reads. So I’m excited to see our book find its way to the audio world.
- New Textbook: Prescribing PsychotropicsMost textbooks teach you how to choose a psych med. This one shows you how to prescribe it.
- Can A Sleep Med Make Antidepressants Work Better?When you sleep better you feel better, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that a sleep medicine […]
30 lifestyle changes you can make that treat depression and stabilize bipolar.
A practical textbook for physicians, nurses, therapists, and those who want to understand the science behind the spectrum.
Most textbooks teach you how to choose medications. This one shows you how to prescribe them.